Statement of Objectives and Purposes
- The provision of a Christian based accommodation and recreational activity holiday campsite for children, young people and adults.
- Provide a safe fun filled environment with good facilities and good food, along with caring staff who display a good Christian example.
- Under the direction of competent leaders, children and young people who attend Blue Lagoon-run camps, shall enjoy a holiday break in a Christian environment where Biblical teaching is coupled with practical Christian living.
- Recreational activities of various kinds are an integral part of the Blue Lagoon programme.
- Activities carried out on/at the campsite are for the benefit of the above-mentioned.
- The training and equipping of young Christians in camp leadership and youth leadership generally.
- In addition to the above basic objectives, the objectives and purposes of the Association are those set forth in rule 4 of the Associations Incorporation (Model Rules) Regulations.